· The bag splitting & emptying machine has been developed for processing recyclable waste wholly or partially bagged for subsequent sorting in MRF’s.
· Bags are opened and valuable material pulled out by means of the rotor SR III plus which is equipped with retractable slitting teeth.
· The product is conveyed to the slitting rotator by means of a chain conveyor in the discharge bunker.
· Reduces the need for manual labour, ensuring the subsequent process run at an optimum level by efficient metering and presentation of recyclables.
· Special ripper knives for all small bags.
· The valuable substances are not compressed or shredded during processing so that films placed in tins etc, can be easily separated in the subsequent processing stages.
· Hardox ripper spring loaded fingers are spaced to open bags from super market bags to bin bags to give 95% opening.